Sell your magazines worldwide
Post Magazine — January 2014, #2
Including postage to Saudi Arabia
Issue 2 focuses on ‘culture’, alongside our normal selection of articles and reviews. Contributions include a look at the role of culture in regeneration, pieces on community cultural projects and an interview with Glaswegian poet and cultural critic Tom Leonard.
We also take a look at the IPCC report on climate change, female hackers and the bizarre story behind Scotland’s land ownership.
- Can culture save us? Britain's love affair with cultural regeneration
- Art vs Advertising. Edinburgh's most interesting street
- The lighthouse and the library. Ideas, climate change and culture cuts
- Scotland's quiet cultural revolution
- New cultural centres for the new Scotland
- Decentralising culture. Notes fom the Isle of Eigg
- Climate change.The IPCC tells a familiar story
- Kat Braybrooke: Where are all the female hackers?
- The future of Scotland's land
- Europe's choice cuts. In the Euro danger zone
- The People's library. Taking the National Library to the open web
- Reviews. Plane Truth, Water of Life, Dave Eggers
- Interview: Poet and cultural critic Tom Leonard
Credit card, debit card, PayPal, Bitcoin