Published from 2011 to 2016, MidCentury magazine celebrates the best of 20th Century interiors, furniture and architecture, offering inspiration through quality editorial and specially commissioned interiors photography. Equipping its readers with the know-how to buy right with its buyer’s and collector’s guides, MidCentury magazine remains a ‘keeper’, a fixture on the mid-century book shelf, a treasured reference for both the serious collector and the casual enthusiast.
GBP 10.00 — Released 27 November 2013
• Filmmaker Will Paice on Modernist Palm Springs
• Explore two mid-century homes: designed by Architect David Shelley, and Norman Starrett
• Buyer's Guide: French Modernist furniture designer Prouvé, and the kinetic sculptures of designer Bertoia
• Lesley Jackson discusses Ercol
• RIBA Curator Justine Sambrook on post-war architectural photographs
• Welsh blanket patterns and their reproduction